TLJ is a globally active provider of commercial access control solutions, specialising in contactless electronic locks and access management systems. We focus on flexible, integrated door access control solutions for Multi-Family Residential Private Rented Sector (PRS), Build to Rent (BTR), Student Accommodation (PBSA), and Hotel, Hospitality and Leisure sectors.
Our access control systems integrate with most smart building applications and property management systems, delivering a truly modern connected living environment. Our clients include some of the world’s biggest property developers, contractors, owners and operators. We operate fully in-house engineering, installation and technical support teams delivering class-leading service.
Are you passionate about BTR/PRS, are you currently working in this exciting sector in sales and want to move you career to the next level?
Due to huge success the TLJ Group Ltd have found in the access control industry we are looking to appoint a BDM ideally based in the south to take advantage of the opportunities that this booming sector has presented. We are looking for experience in the BTR/PRS sector in any sales role with a passion to be the “best of the best”
Good basic salary, high open ended OTE with 1st year commission guarantee, car/car allowance, laptop, phone, pension. Working from home with monthly sales meetings at our HQ.
Full marketing and Director support to facilitate the success that is realistically achievable
- The Business Development Manager will:
- Follow the sales process and promote key and consistent messages to all customers in the BTR/PRS sector
- Work on all sales opportunities within your designated sector as forecasted by the Company's sales and business strategies. Focus will be on BTR/PRS contract opportunities through funders, operators, builders, M&E, architects and specifiers
- Achieve or exceed all sales targets and KPIs, working closely with other team members and line manager
- Ensure all the relevant technical information is prepared along with an understanding of potential clients prior to presentations and meetings
- Deliver New Business Revenue and profit from within your specified sector in line with the sales strategy
- Build key relationships across the whole customer organization, which in turn will deliver additional Business Revenue and profit from those customers
- Manage and monitor allocated key accounts in your area to ensure 100% retention, look to cross-sell and up-sell to all key accounts
- Deliver and where possible exceed, results in line with agreed budgets and strategies
- Identify key players within the customer organization and support operations in understanding how each relationship works and who reports to who
- Work in a collaborative manner while supporting operational colleagues who are responsible for delivering the service to the nominated account to ensure that key relationships are used effectively to leverage additional business from the account
- Provide accurate quotations and proposals in a timely manner in accordance with company administrative and operations procedures, constantly seeking to improve; ensuring the Company stays at the forefront of the marketplace
- Use and maintaining the CRM system with up to date information at all times
- Promote best practice in sales delivery in all propositions and working practices
- Support internal departments in managing customer requirements and expectations
Please apply with CV and covering letter detailing what you can bring to the party and what you are looking to achieve in your career to: