A great opportunity to join our amazing team at Box Makers Yard in Bristol as Front of House for this luxury residential development. This role plays a vital part in delivering an exceptional resident experience.
Working Pattern: 4 days on 4 Days off – 12 hour Shifts (Day & Night Pattern)
Responsible for ensuring that all Front of House services are carried out to a high standard and are delivered timely, accurately and in a cost-effective manner. To act as the face of the Box Makers Yard development with residents and visitors, displaying professionalism and a genuine care for the property.
Responsibilities for the Front of House will be:
- To be available to residents at all times and deliver exceptional service as the face of the development.
- To rectify any unplanned cleaning emergencies; directly where required (spillages and accidents in communal areas).
- To pro-actively deal with any maintenance and problems identified. To fix, repair, maintain or clean any area or problem if able to do so (i.e. light bulb changes).
- Parcel Management: to be responsible for all deliveries to main reception, by receiving, safekeeping and issuing of all parcels/registered mail in line with the company procedure.
- To provide utility meter reading for all properties as and when required.
- To give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift to any follow-on team members, highlighting any events that have occurred and make follow-on staff aware of any forthcoming events.
- To manage car parking to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Key Management: to issue keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording the signing in and out of keys in line with the company procedure.
- To co-ordinate, instruct and allow access for services to the development, such as for utility companies, refuse collection, deliveries, repairs and maintenance.
- Building Patrols, CCTV Monitoring & Safety Checks.
- Handling general enquiries such as queries, complaints and maintenance requests.
- Booking and attending viewings/inspections/appointments and responding with constructive feedback, where necessary.
- Arrangement of furniture and layout of residents’ lounge and other communal areas in preparation for organised events.
- Responding to any online enquiries.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience within a Front Desk or Concierge role within hospitality
- High level of customer service
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative, yet follow instruction and procedure as required.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems.
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary & Quarterly Bonus
- 23 Days Holiday + Your Birthday as an additional day off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free bike store and changing shower room
- Free roof top terrace private dining room hire for birthdays / family and friends events
- Free use of gym and fitness studio
- Staff incentives and competitions
- Discounts at local businesses (bars, restaurants, shops, leisure and activities)
urbanbubble requires people who are professional, hardworking, innovative, and passionate and who are effective in their roles and who truly engage with the customer.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the role as our Front of House, then apply asap. We’d love to hear from you!