Vertus Residential Management Ltd.
- To inspect all communal areas and offices at regular intervals and carry out cleaning as required.
- Keep the Building Management team informed of any issues that may arise.
- To ensure the commercial kitchen, amenities areas, show apartments, storage areas, reception area and plant rooms, are always kept clean and tidy.
- To ensure that coffee machine is always fully stocked with coffee, milk and drinking chocolate.
- To regularly inspect and clean all washrooms/toilets in amenity areas and staff welfare area. To ensure that they are properly equipped, and a very high standard of cleanliness is maintained.
- To clear tables of crockery where required and clean them in the dishwasher.
- To carry out the cleaning function in an efficient, effective, and polite manner to cause minimal disruption to the building.
- To be thoroughly familiar and comply with the Company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures and to ensure that all tasks carried out are in accordance with the established Health & Safety regulations.
- To be fully aware of the Health and Safety requirements relating to food preparation areas.
- To ensure waste is disposed of in line with the company strategy.
- To undertake additional duties at the direction of the Building Management team.