LEASING ASSOCIATE - BTR
Location: Peckham, London
Report to: General Manager
LIV is a leading build to rent and residential block management company, delivering services nationwide. We currently manage tens of thousands of apartments in the UK and are involved in numerous schemes at different stages of development. Our clients include major developers and global investment funds and we also represent thousands of leaseholders nationwide.
The diversity of our client base calls for an integrated team approach and our experts strive to deliver value to our clients through clear, innovative thinking and timely solutions. We are also firm believers that you create your own success! As an entrepreneurial business we recognise and promote individuals who show potential to commit and grow with the business.
LIV is part of Cortland, who wish to develop 10,000 BTR units in the UK over the next 5-7 years commencing with our first 486-unit BTR residential development in Watford.
As a Leasing Associate, you will be the face of our brand connecting with future residents, identifying their wants and needs, and securing lease agreements for a multimillion-pound residential development. You will take the lead on leasing and be responsible for the customer experience and placemaking at your community. This is a diverse and challenging role, but you have a passion for interaction and the drive to succeed. You will be organised and agile in your approach, so you can manage whatever is thrown your way. You will work closely with the wider onsite team to achieve customer excellence at your community. Other key roles you include:
The Tour Guide
- Discover a prospect’s needs during your community tour and highlight all the benefits that will make them want to call your community home
- Highlight your development’s unique features and benefits and what sets it apart from the competition
- Create added value by anticipating requirements and addressing living concerns customers haven’t even thought of yet
- Host regular workshops and feedback sessions to ensure you and your team strive for greatness
The Deal Sealer
- Go above and beyond to make prospective residents feel so at home they will never want to leave
- Optimise occupancy and increase viewings by finding new ways to boost online engagement, update promotions and advertising, and create new marketing strategies
- Shop the competition to stay one step ahead so that we always offer the best level of service
- Communicate with clarity and enthusiasm, assuring prospective residents that your development is where they want to live and a place, they will love to call home
- Process your deals efficiently and keep the residents updated consistently throughout
The Better Living Expert
- Understand that choosing a place to live is a big decision and that each customer will have their own set of concerns and non-negotiables to work through
- Enjoy listening to people’s problems with empathy and share helpful advice
- Relate well with all types of personalities
- Build lasting relationships based on your ability to help residents and future residents experience what better living truly means
The Problem Solver
- Always ready to take charge and find solutions for your team no matter how challenging the issue
- Able to multitask; one minute you are showing a customer their future home and the next resolving a customer query
- Dynamic approach to problem solving, well organised and ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive listener able to provide appropriate feedback and action any reasonable requests that may arise from your team or customers
The Organisational Genius
- Keep track of a high number of requests and needs without getting overwhelmed and create a culture that enables your team to do the same
- Having everything organised at the touch of a button so that you know which apartments are vacant, which have maintenance issues, and which are due for renewal
- You are comfortable creating and monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly reports that help guide your team’s performance and identify development opportunities
- The gatekeeper of information, accumulating details, and documents to create insightful development status reports
- Familiar with P&L and operational budgets and seek to find efficiencies where possible
THE IMPACT YOU CAN MAKE
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are driven by exceeding targets ensuring your developments occupancy is always high
- Discovering the needs and wishes of the future resident to create and show value more effectively
- Able to overcome objections and obstacles wowing our Associates, Customers and Resident’s with your knowledge and skills
- The General Manager is so confident in your ability that they can relax knowing that you have everything under control
YOUR BUILDING BLOCKS OF SUCCESS
- Extensive experience in a customer facing role ideally in BTR, Property Management or Hospitality
- Excellent sales and customer relations skills, with plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Able to motivate and lead a team to success
- Able to communicate effectively with residents, vendors, and associates
- Resourceful problem solver who is always up to the challenge
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and multi-task
- Impeccable record-keeping and reporting skills
- Tech savvy and computer literate
- Ability to think on your feet with the resident at the forefront of any solution
THE LIV DIFFERENCE
At LIV we understand that client service delivery and a focus on the resident experience sits at the heart of what we do. We put our customers and our residents first and enjoy the part we play in building vibrant, new communities.
We have worked extensively on large residential developments throughout the UK which has allowed us to develop specific experience and expertise in all the key areas that are relevant to successful management delivery. We are very fortunate to have a talented team and it is their combined experience which ensures we are at the forefront of the industry today.
Many of our competitors talk about what services they provide but we believe what makes us different is that we have been delivering these promises now for several years, at sites across the country.
With LIV’s plans of further expansion, we would be delighted to see whether you believe you are the right person to continue this exciting journey with us.
LIV is an equal opportunities employer.