urbanbubble is an established, national award winning property management company, due to our continued growth and exciting projects ahead, we now have an opportunity for a new Mobilisation Manager to join the team.
About the role:
This role will assist with the mobilisation of new schemes, with the view to create 5* customer service and enhance the resident experience to an unrivalled level. We are looking for an individual whose professional and organised approach manages key client relations, reports timescales and demonstrates initiative when problems arise. You would be inputting knowledge and experience at every aspect of design stage in order to maximise net income for the client, and also to offer a comprehensive pre-management service.
- Risk and Opportunity Analysis
- To proactively network and build professional partnerships and relationships with 3rd party providers. E.g. industry leading contractors etc.
- To analyse marketing strategies, potential opportunities and financials, evaluating options and best next steps.
- To construct effective strategies and examine risks and opportunities.
- Capex and Opex budget preparation, ensuring that all relevant and necessary line items are captured.
- Ensure that estimated rental valuations are completed and comparable evidence is provided
- Full preparation of financial operating models ensuring all areas of ongoing management, recruitment and income are captured.
- Where required, to present the built to rent offering to external clients.
Implementation and On-boarding
- To support the smooth on-boarding plan and transfer in management of a scheduled build to rent scheme.
- Have input into design team meetings with developers and clients, providing knowledge of the industry and building management to influence design execution and ensure operational efficiency once the buildings are live.
- Partnering internal teams to develop and deliver a proper financial health check, budget and transfer plan.
- Developing and overseeing an appropriate Property Management Schedule (PMS) for new buildings and a cycle for assessments.
- Developing and overseeing an appropriate Property Service Schedule (PSS), with effective supplier and invoice management and the right approach to planned, cyclical and unplanned maintenance.
- Strong management and communication with Building Services staff to ensure peak performance.
- Ensuring H&S issues and all regulatory needs are fully met.
- Complete planning strategies when required. E.g. management, waste and postal strategies.
- To act as a role model for the values and key behaviours across the organisation
- To recruit, develop and retain talent
- To promote peak performance through effective people management, embracing the one-to-one and review process
- To ensure effective two-way communication, promoting a truly motivated team with positive staff engagement
- To identify and meet individual and departmental learning needs, acting as coach and mentor
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outstanding communication skills essential for the role for obtaining and retaining clients
- Industry specific knowledge, commercial understanding and business acumen to analyse market data and provide accurate comparable evidence.
- Knowledgeable in relevant regulations, legislation, guidance and best practice. Able to apply knowledge practically day-day, for example in terms of RICs, ARMA-Q and H&S legislation.
- Experience of residential property management, general building management or at a minimum facility management, on a large scale.
- Significant experience in delivering the highest standards of customer service.
- IRPM, Member level (or willing to work towards) is essential.
- MIRICS (preferred but not essential)
- ARLA, or working towards (preferred but not essential)
- Degree level education is desirable (Building Surveying or Property Management)
Urbanbubble requires people who are professional, hardworking, innovative, passionate, effective in their roles and who truly engage with the customer.
If you believe you are our new Mobilisation Manager, then please click ‘apply’ now. We’d love to hear from you!