Report to: Asset Manager
LIV is a leading build to rent and residential block management company, delivering services nationwide. We currently manage tens of thousands of apartments in the UK and are involved in numerous schemes at different stages of development. Our clients include major developers and global investment funds and we also represent thousands of leaseholders nationwide.
The diversity of our client base calls for an integrated team approach and our experts strive to deliver value to our clients through clear, innovative thinking and timely solutions. We are also firm believers that you create your own success! As an entrepreneurial business we recognise and promote individuals who show potential to commit and grow with the business.
LIV is part of Cortland, who wish to develop 10,000 BTR units in the UK over the next 5-7 years commencing with our first 486-unit BTR residential development in Watford.
PLATFORM_ are the operator, developer, and asset manager of the development at Crawley. PLATFORM_ prides itself on providing residents with smart homes that are professionally managed and include amenities such as gyms, lounges, and roof terraces as well as on-site staff to manage deliveries and maintenance requests.
LIV are looking to recruit a part-time Concierge to work in Crawley with support from the Head Office team in Leeds. Reporting directly to the Customer Service Delivery Manager you will ensure that residents (tenants) have the best rental experience and consistently deliver the highest levels of customer service.
YOUR BUILDING BLOCKS OF SUCCESS
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out viewings to close and generate immediate lettings on site for a healthy commission package
- Ensuring a warm, welcoming environment for residents and all visitors
- Supporting residents with any queries and directing any maintenance issues to the relevant Head Office teams
- Manage and host monthly resident events
- Assist tenants moving into their apartment and complete apartment tenancy inspections and appliance inductions as needed
- Mail and resident parcel management
- Reporting development maintenance issues to Head Office
- On site contractor management
- Day to day management of the amenity spaces including booking coordination for gym, parking, and residents’ lounge
- Conduct weekly inspections of the communal areas of the development
- Spot cleaning and addressing any clean up issues as they arise
- Issuing and cancelling of door entry fobs and maintaining access control database
- Generate positive reviews via Google from residents
Key skills & attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Previous experience in residential or hospitality sectors desirable
- Good level of computer literacy using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative in order to enhance the building reputation and make the community the best available
- Previous experience in a sales role would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to develop a career in a fast-paced property management business. In return for your hard work, commitment, and expertise we offer a competitive package, opportunities for career development and excellent employee benefits.
THE LIV DIFFERENCE
At LIV we understand that client service delivery and a focus on the resident experience sits at the heart of what we do. We put our customers and our residents first and enjoy the part we play in building vibrant, new communities.
We have worked extensively on large residential developments throughout the UK which has allowed us to develop specific experience and expertise in all the key areas that are relevant to successful management delivery. We are very fortunate to have a talented team and it is their combined experience which ensures we are at the forefront of the industry today.
Many of our competitors talk about what services they provide but we believe what makes us different is that we have been delivering these promises now for several years, at sites across the country.
With LIV’s plans of further expansion, we would be delighted to see whether you believe you are the right person to continue this exciting journey with us.
LIV is an equal opportunities employer.