Regional Sales Director – UK
About the job
SmartRent is an enterprise home automation and smart building technology platform. Our extensive product line consists of software, hardware and construction services that helps property owners, facility managers and residents be more efficient, safer and happier. Our cloud-based web and mobile software controls everything in a property from the perimeter access control to the individual in- unit smart home devices such as locks, thermostats, lighting and leak sensors. SmartRent protects assets for property owners, streamlines operations for management and enhances the resident experience. We are experiencing hyper-growth and seeking talented individuals to help us continue our product and market expansion.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for new client acquisitions, maintaining strong
relationships and up-selling of current/new products into existing clients. The Regional Sales Director has the assigned geographic territory covering the United Kingdom and may be assigned a market sector focus. The position carries a personal sales quota.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop, maintain and communicate Individual Territory Sales Plan
- Manage and monitor all initiatives and projects relating to partnered programs
- Prospect new target accounts and opportunities
- Learn our industry and become your clients’ expert
- Manage sales pipeline and forecast in SFDC
- Maintain quota per the Sales Compensation plan
- Manage the proposal process through to contract delivery
- Manage territory resources
- Support existing install base as requested
- Develop and maintain individual account plans
- Attend regional and international trade shows as required by management
- Exhibit proficiency in the demonstration of our solutions; expertise on our platform and services
- Represent SmartRent internally and externally in a positive and professional manner
- Implement our offered programs effectively and efficiently meeting both client and SmartRent
driven timelines through use of standardised implementation tools and processes
- Identify new business opportunities within client organisations and highlight, sell and execute
resulting initiatives upon client and SmartRent agreement to proceed
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key contacts within client organisation at a
variety of levels
- Effectively manage and diffuse client concerns and escalations in an appropriate manner
- Provide narrative to Management and Executive teams on a variety of business reports on a
- Develop recommendations based on program performance through financial analysis, report any
problem areas and provide solutions and alternative recommendations
- Effectively communicate consultative recommendations to SmartRent teams and clients
- Conduct or participate in training sessions that support client programs
- Prepare and conduct business reviews by coordinating, creating and verifying all documentation
and all other participation and logistical arrangements
- Participate in contracting/re-contracting process as required
- Can add value to discussions/initiatives in a generalist capacity relating to all operational levels of
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the financial and contractual arrangements for assigned
- Work in partnership with SmartRent's various internal teams to provide the best results possible
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- 4+ years’ experience in an equivalent sales position – technology or real estate preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills organised and punctual.
- Aptitude for web technologies, CRM and sales enablement tools.
- Demonstrated career stability and sales achievement in previous positions.
- Enthusiasm for technology.
- Can introduce existing connections or the ability to connect with decision-makers in the residential real estate market (build to rent, multi-family, student accommodation, traditional home builders, holiday park owners and operators).
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
To apply, visit jobs at SmartRent on LinkedIn here: https://bit.ly/3nEq7Nl