Grainger is recruiting for a Resident Services Associate to join the team at APEX Gardens on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Resident Services Manager, this role will provide an exceptional resident experience through delivery of first-class customer service. The RSA will act as the main point of contact with our residents, the successful postholder will be required to be polite, highly motivated and professional at all times.
Apex Gardens will feature apartments and amenity spaces for use by Grainger residents and Grainger Trust residents.
- Face to face resident interaction, building a good relationship and rapport with customers ensuring they feel welcome, safe and at home.
- Conducting customers viewings and tours where required.
- Undertaking pre-let inspections and scheduled inspections of communal areas.
- Managing defects, repairs and warrantee issues through to completion.
- Logging receipt and collection of customer parcels.
- Key management.
- Building security and resident administration in line with GDPR.
- Administrative duties including conducting right to rent checks, processing invoices, processing tenancy termination notices and producing system reports.
- A reasonable level of general education educated to O’ Level / GCSE level or equivalent with demonstrable written and numerical skills.
- Awareness of H&S requirements on site and a demonstrable ability to implement H&S on site when required.
- Continually strives to improve knowledge, skills and abilities to produce the best results.
- Helpful, friendly personality with effective communication skills.
- Behave in a professional, courteous and helpful manner towards colleagues and residents.
- Be a positive advocate for change, highlighting and implementing business improvement initiatives.
- Adopt a teamwork approach.
- Positive attitude and ability to work with little supervision.
- Smart and presentable in appearance.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong proven record of providing excellent customer service in a customer facing role.
- Previous experience in residential property management sector is desirable.
- Knowledge of other languages may be an advantage.
- Grainger plc, a FTSE250 company, is the UK’s largest listed residential landlord and a market leader in the UK private rented sector, with c.9,000 rental homes in operation and c.8500 homes in our development pipeline.
- Grainger is an end-to-end business that designs, builds, develops and operates high quality rental homes across the UK, with offices in London, Newcastle, Birmingham and Manchester.
- Grainger operates in one of the most exciting property sectors in the UK, the emerging and fast-growing build-to-rent sector. With over 4.5m households renting mostly from individual buy-to-let landlords, the UK rental market is forecast to grow by 1.8m, nearly 25% by 2025, and Grainger’s plans put it front and centre of this growth market.
- Grainger is changing the way people rent in the UK by providing high quality homes and great service. Building homes where people want to live, creating spaces residents enjoy and making a positive impact in local communities.
- Grainger has an ambitious growth plan which it is executing swiftly and successfully. It is investing over £2bn into new, high quality homes for rent over the next 5 years, which will see it create an additional c.8500 new homes.
- Grainger is a multiple award-winning business. Awards include 2020 RESI “Landlord of the Year”, Asset Manager of the Year and PRS Deal of the Year for our Connected Living London joint venture with TfL. The RESI Awards are the leading residential property awards, hosted by the industry publication, Property Week.
- Grainger is also a leader in sustainability and is a FTSE4Good business. We have committed to the World Green Building Council’s Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment and provide opportunities for our employees to support in the implementation of our community programme.
- Grainger launched its Diversity & Inclusion Network in 2020. Our employee-led diversity network is open to everyone and provides a forum for raising awareness and promoting inclusion and engagement. We are also working in partnership with our industry to promote diversity in the real estate sector, through initiatives including Real Estate Balance and the British Property Federation’s Diversity & Inclusion Champions Network.
For further information or to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
No agencies please