We are looking for a Sales Manager – Residential Accommodation to join the Greystar team based in Croydon.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a strong background in sales and customer service. The Manager is responsible for coordinating and delivering the leasing and reservations activities which achieve budgeted revenue, occupancy priorities, resident retention and leasing goals and objectives. Leading the team by example you will contribute towards building a vibrant, safe and welcoming community our residents enjoy being part of.
Key Role Responsibilities include:
- Leads the team towards achieving leasing goals and occupancy.
- Possesses brand knowledge and awareness, ensuring the team acts as brand ambassadors.
- Works in partnership with marketing to shape local marketing and leasing strategies based on relevant market data and deep market knowledge and ensures marketing campaigns, advertising and promotional activities are effectively implemented.
- Actively seeks interaction and contact with residents to proactively seek to improve service delivery.
- Uses the Company’s property systems to generate sales and leasing reports and monitors unit availability data and ensuring it is accurate and up to date.
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and results.
- Oversees on-site enquiries, ensuring an appropriate inventory of “ready” apartments, recommending rent pricing and concessions, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
- Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, qualifying prospects, preparing tenancy documentation, and completing move-in/move-out and notice to vacate procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by ensuring a timely response to questions, requests and complaints and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Reviews and analyses financial and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance, and accesses the Company’s internal resources as needed to support solutions.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience of successfully driving leasing/sales performance and managing operations including P&L responsibility and budget monitoring within the property sector.
- Experience of motivating a team and a proven track record in delivering service excellence in a similar management role/ environment.
- Demonstrable ability to coach and mentor team members.
- A strong team player but capable of working autonomously and taking ownership.
- Flexible approach to working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to thriving in a changing environment.
- Self and culturally aware and able to adapt relationship building, communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Numerical skills necessary to complete the above activities.
- Enthusiasm to deliver an exceptional experience to stakeholders and continuously improve knowledge of self and others.
This role operates on a rota shift basis working 40 hours across 5 days (Including weekends).
Greystar is a market leader in the property industry offering expertise in investment, development, and property management of residential rental properties globally. Building our people’s careers, recognising their efforts and celebrating their achievements is part of our DNA.
Ours is a fast paced and inspiring environment where you’ll work alongside industry experts from day one – and as a growing business - we offer competitive incentive and benefits schemes and exceptional learning opportunities to help you to reach your potential.