The UKAA is the membership organisation for everyone in the Build To Rent sector. Our members are creating the rental communities of today and tomorrow – together we are shaping the future of Build To Rent.
Our vision is to make Build To Rent a lifestyle of choice for our customers by:
• Spreading the message about the benefits of Build To Rent;
• Communicating how Build To Rent can help address the UK’s housing crisis;
• Developing best practice amongst our members, raising standards and focusing on our customers;
• Enabling our members to learn from each other and from 40 years of experience from the USA;
• Creating the authoritative source for information on Build To Rent in the UK.
We now need an ambitious membership manager to recruit and retain members and sponsors to enable us, and our members to achieve our vision. You will be the face and voice of the UKAA to our members and sponsors, ensuring that we understand and deliver what they want, helping them and us to shape the future.
The sector is growing fast, and is forecast to grow even faster in the future; we know there is a huge demand for what we offer and this role is an opportunity to really make a difference. Your achievements will be determined by your energy, capability and ambition.
We think that the key skills and experience you will need include:
• A proven track record in sales, based around creating strong enduring relationships you’re your customers;
• An absolute customer focus and commitment to delivering great service;
• A hunger to constantly grow – insistence on developing new ways of working with our members and improving how we operate;
• The ability to communicate effectively, to articulate a vision of the future and demonstrate the benefits of our products and services;
• Ideally, you will have relevant-experience of the property sector.
We’re a small friendly hard-working team so we’re looking for someone who will pitch in and do whatever needs to be done. You should have the gravitas to step in for the CEO when needed but also be looking to enjoy what will be a really exciting next few years. You must be a self-starter and be prepared to find out and demand whatever you need to keep our customers, our members and sponsors happy and deliver our targets.
Base salary up to £50k OTE. Some benefits, but we’re a small, new business so the biggest benefit we can offer is flexibility about how you choose to work.
To apply send us your CV and a covering letter (no more than 2 pages) showing how you can meet our ambitions.