The UKAA is the membership organisation for everyone in the Build To Rent sector. Our members are creating the rental communities of today and tomorrow – together we are shaping the future of Build To Rent.
Our vision is to make Build To Rent a lifestyle of choice for our customers by:
• Spreading the message about the benefits of Build To Rent;
• Communicating how Build To Rent can help address the UK’s housing crisis;
• Developing best practice amongst our members, raising standards and focusing on our customers;
• Enabling our members to learn from each other and from 40 years of experience from the USA;
• Creating the authoritative source for information on Build To Rent in the UK.
We now need an ambitious membership manager to recruit and retain members and sponsors to enable us, and our members to achieve our vision. You will be the face and voice of the UKAA to our members and sponsors, ensuring that we understand and deliver what they want, helping them and us to shape the future.
The sector is growing fast, and is forecast to grow even faster in the future; we know there is a huge demand for what we offer and this role is an opportunity to really make a difference. Your achievements will be determined by your energy, capability and ambition.
We think that the key skills and experience you will need include:
• A proven track record in sales, based around creating strong enduring relationships you’re your customers;
• An absolute customer focus and commitment to delivering great service;
• A hunger to constantly grow – insistence on developing new ways of working with our members and improving how we operate;
• The ability to communicate effectively, to articulate a vision of the future and demonstrate the benefits of our products and services;
• Ideally, you will have relevant-experience of the property sector.
We’re a small friendly hard-working team so we’re looking for someone who will pitch in and do whatever needs to be done. You should have the gravitas to step in for the CEO when needed but also be looking to enjoy what will be a really exciting next few years. You must be a self-starter and be prepared to find out and demand whatever you need to keep our customers, our members and sponsors happy and deliver our targets.
Base salary up to £50k OTE. Some benefits, but we’re a small, new business so the biggest benefit we can offer is flexibility about how you choose to work.
To apply send us your CV and a covering letter (no more than 2 pages) showing how you can meet our ambitions.
A unique opportunity arises, and you might be the one we seek!
As our business reaches new peaks, we are looking to bring on board a talented person that has the potential to become a sales champion – who will be focusing on building and maintaining client relationships.
Houzen is a first of its kind global property exchange for residential real estate. Its structure allows it to be one of the fastest lettings/sales engines on the market, finding tenants in 5 days and buyers in 50 days. In just 1.5 years since launch, Houzen has grown 5-6X in revenue, and 10x in pipeline.
The immediate mission is to install a scalable sales cycle, increase revenue pockets, place a strong management team which will help us expand to rest of the tier 2 UK cities and also expand to France, Germany and across the Asian continent.
‘Creativity, ambition and relentlessness are key’ - Our ideal candidate
We want team players who think out of the box, set very high standards for themselves and will put their heart and soul into building an amazing company. If the idea of disrupting an entire industry while working with driven, fun and smart people appeals to you, drop us a line. This is an opportunity where you will come to build the future of the property rental space, so come join us to find your perfect blend of fierce and calm!
A (true) sales champion!
That loves a challenge
With a can do attitude
Excellent interpersonal skills and are confident explaining new ideas and opportunities
Preferably worked in high growth start-up environments before
Self driven, open to all kinds of challenges and get things done
Excited by a mission to completely change an industry
Ideal experience: 1-2 years in sales role (entry/mid level as Sales Associate) / 3-5 years (Sales Leader role)
You'll be working closely with our Sr Sales Leader, Rob - and he'll pass you all the knowledge you might need, and answer all your questions. Think market studies, case study practices etc. What we need is your passion and drive - and the rest will come with time!
BASE Salary: £15,000 - £30,000
UNCAPPED BONUS/Revenue Share (Take home up to 10-25% of all revenues generated)
Show us your digital marketing magic and join the industry-breaking houzen team!
houzen is a B2B marketplace which is on a mission to optimise the interaction between corporate and buy to let landlords and agents.
We are growing fast and have some big campaigns planned for this year, together with a big PR move - so we are looking content marketing wizard who will help us put Houzen on global enterprises map, manage and complete nationwide campaigns and acquire more corporate landlords in the UK (and Germany, France + US).
You'd be working your magic to:
1. Create interesting, relevant, out of this world content to engage the userbase & investor base
2. Write scripts, arrange and shoot short videos, interviews, etc.
3. Create digital marketing campaigns, including landing pages, blog posts, software update promos
4. Engage with clients and create content driven communities
5. Plan and host events and promote our product, and intellectual capital
Things we would love you to have (preferrably, but definitely show us in your CV all the cool/inspiring things you did so far, even if not marketing-related):
- Experience in campaign led marketing & content campaigns
- Video creation skills, knowledge of video editing software or apps
- Confidence to present on camera and work directly with clients
- Skills in design
- Experience in metrics led marketing decisions
- Great organisation and time management skills to manage multiple projects at the same time
Your Magic Experience
At least 1 year experience working in digital marketing. Ideally 2-3 years
Experience in planning and executing video content
Ideally you’ll have worked for a software company or in the tech industry
Experience utilising social media in a business context
+ Undergrad at a business school/business degree would be a plus
Offer: 15-20K GBP (based on experience) + Bonus + Employee shares scheme (to be discussed post 6 months completion)
Please note, we can't currently offer visas for candidates from outside of the EU