Tuesday 30th June
We are delighted to announce the inaugural Build To Rent Talent Recognition Awards – The BTRs working in partnership with Property Recruitment Company.
These awards recognise the people of the UK’s Build to Rent industry who are the day to day ambassadors of our high standards of customer service and community building and sector growth. We intend these awards to champion best practice and help foster a culture of sharing across the UK’s fastest growing property class.
The BTRs will be the most recognised and celebrated people awards in the sector.
We are keen to encourage as many entries and nominations as possible. This is your opportunity to highlight the contribution that your staff, colleagues and friends’ are making to the success of your organisation or the development of the sector. In turn we feel the BTR’s will promote the professionalism and enterprise of our people across the wider Real Estate Sector.
There are submission guidelines per category which are listed below, please click on the category title to reveal the submission guidelines.
Please note submissions should be based on performance during June 2018 – December 2019.
**Closing date for nominations is Tuesday 31st March 2020**
The categories for the awards are (click to expand):
CriteriaThis award recognises the outstanding work of an individual who goes above and beyond the call of duty to provide excellent care for their residents, building or community. The judges in this category will be looking for evidence to support the nomination which could include examples of:
– Outstanding Customer Service
– An innovative and forward-thinking approach to Building Management
– Championing of Resident Engagement
– Amazing event management
– Excellence in lease-up, renewal or other sales related activities
– A body of achievements
– Great feedback from residents about the team member
CriteriaThis award recognises sustained excellence in the collective efforts of a group of people / team on one or multiple sites. The Judges will be looking for evidence of this sustained excellence in areas such as;
– Benefits to residents through effective teamwork
– Events, projects, campaigns that demonstrate superb quality and innovation
– Principles and behaviours that enable this team to be successful
– Evidence of resident satisfaction, retention and feedback
– Over-achievement in building on-boarding and lease-up
CriteriaThis award aims to recognise those outstanding individuals whose voice may not be often heard, but whose presence makes their buildings, communities or organisations such a special place. The judges in this category will be looking for evidence of;
– The nominated individual going above and beyond the call of duty
– What differentiates this individual’s contribution from others in the same team / role.
– How the nominee has made a significant difference in one or more areas such as: Resident Experience, customer service, community involvement, sales / leasing / retention, maintenance / management / presentation of the scheme, back office / head office support
CriteriaThis award recognises a / person / team /company who have delivered an initiative that has benefitted and left a legacy within the scheme’s community (which may go beyond the scheme itself). You will be able to demonstrate engagement and innovation and the judges will be looking for evidence of;
– An innovative idea which enhanced the community
– The approach and plan that made the initiative successful
– The lasting impact of the initiative within the community
CriteriaThis award is for the person who has been a legend in supporting your organisation’s leasing goals. This could be from implementing a simple idea that had massive returns, a game changing marketing strategy or to someone who has tirelessly worked to lease out a scheme.
The Judges will be looking for evidence of:
– Clear performance data demonstrating the impact of this legend
– Challenges faced and overcome
– Originality and innovation in their approach
– How their behaviour differentiated them from other’s involved in leasing
CriteriaThis award recognises companies that demonstrate a genuine dedication to their workforce, creating an environment that truly brings out the best in its people.
The Judges will be looking for evidence of:
– Clear engagement with their employees to achieve results
– Ways that the organization has created a stimulating and supportive work environment
– How the organization demonstrates it values and how its employees’ behaviour are aligned with these
– Staff development and retention, particularly in terms of long-term career paths
– Innovative and comprehensive Health and Wellbeing schemes relevant to all employees
– Inclusion and diversity amongst staff at all levels
CriteriaThis award is for recognising a / person / team /company who are delivering an outstanding customer experience. This could be from a small act inside the team that enhanced the community or an initiative that demonstrates going the extra mile and putting customer service at the heart of the nominees ethos.
The judges will be looking for
– The delivery of excellent Customer Service over and above what is expected by the Customer
– You will be able to evidence how the nominee went the extra mile with the customer
– How the organisation has benefitted from this level of Customer Service
– Reviews, testimonials demonstrating excellent Customer Service
The awards are open to the entire Build to Rent community encompassing Operators, Suppliers, Investors, Advisers and Consultancies. The awards will be judged against robust criteria by an independent judges from the Property and Hospitality sectors with the whole journey culminating in awards night.
Please keep a look out for communications on when we will be accepting nominations.