The UKAA Sustainability Summit 2021
Join us on Friday 12th March 2021
We are challenging the BTR industry to address sustainability issues now as well as prepare for the future.
Who we are
The leading association for everyone involved in the UK Build To Rent sector.
To make Build To Rent a lifestyle of choice for our customers by:
- Spreading the message about the benefits of Build To Rent;
- Communicating how Build To Rent can help address the UK’s housing crisis;
- Developing best practice amongst our members, raising standards and focussing on our customers;
- Enabling our members to learn from each other and from 40 years of experience from the USA;
- Creating the authoritative source for information on Build To Rent in the UK.
Our activities include:
- A comprehensive events programme for our members, covering business to business networking, peer to peer learning, supplier forums, and social events;
- Educational and training programmes and opportunities, addressing the current and future needs of our members, their teams and people entering the sector;
- UK and international study tours to understand best practice, learn about the future and research alternative solutions to common problems;
- Research and innovation projects to improve the quality of decision making by the industry and other stakeholders including government.
- Working with other property organisations and stakeholders, to ensure a single voice for the sector, efficient use of resources and improved outcomes.
What we offer to our members.
Education & Training
A focus on our customers is a key differentiator of Build To Rent, UKAA has designed bespoke customer service training with our award winning educational partners - LiveWire, Experientialists in People, Space & Service www.livewire-experience.com. See how we can help you with training here .